Skip to content

Changing support coordination providers

When it comes to changing service providers, most people do not know where to start. You are entitled to expect good support under the NDIS. If you are unhappy with the support you are receiving, you can either talk to us (InclusivED) and get us to change what we are doing or end your service agreement before switching to a different service provider.

Talking to your provider first

It is often best to speak to us about your issue first to see if we can help. We are here to support you and should listen to your concerns. When raising an issue with us you can ask someone you trust, or an independent advocate, to help you.

For an unsolved problem, speak to your LAC, Support Coordinator or the NDIA. You may wish to consider taking steps to end your service agreement if your issue continues to persist. Maybe you no longer require our service and want another provider.

Ending your service agreement

To make a switch, the first thing you need to do is to end your service agreement with us. Terminating your agreement in writing is required, such as in an email, so that there is a written record of the request including the date of the application. InclusivED will always provide you an acknowledgment of your request in the form of a termination – Participant Closure Summary report. InclusivED’s notice for termination notice is 1 month, however, InclusivED will always work with you to seek change first and foremost. For those who are agency managed, one more step must occur. InclusivED will end our service booking on the MyPlace portal once all payments are processed. This allows your new service provider to create their own service booking. In some instances, you may need to call the NDIA and request that the NDIA end the service booking. A written record of your request or acknowledgement of your request to stop the service agreement can help with this.

Skip to content