A policy is regarded as a statement of intent and is implemented as a procedure or protocol. Policies are guidelines for providing a standard of care and support. InclusivED policies reflect the following guiding principles:
- InclusivED acknowledges and values every child and young person’s right to receive supports in and out of home to pursue their learning.
- InclusivED describes procedures in place for providing those supports.
- InclusivED responds to individual circumstances by being flexible, consistent and considerate of all participants needs.
- InclusivED provides a safe, trusting and supportive learning environment for all participants.
InclusivED has the following policies in place in order to reflect its position towards providing individual support:
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Cancellation Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Access & Eligibility
- Child Protection
- Code of Conduct – Child Safe
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Your Right to an Advocate
- Cultural Competency Framework
- Restrictive Intervention
- Refusing & Ending a Service
- Changing support coordination providers