InclusivED is a private consultancy that supports and endorses the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment Act 2000 (Private Sector). It will comply with these principles whenever personal information as defined by the Act is collected.
The Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) are pertinent to this private practice to cover the collection, storage and use of sensitive information such as name, date of birth, health, place, photographs and addresses.
APP1: Open and transparent management of personal information
APP6: Use and disclosure of personal information
APP7: Direct Marketing
APP12: Access to personal information
InclusivED acknowledges and respects the privacy of all children, students, Participants, families and Alliances. In accordance with the National Privacy Principles:
- InclusivED will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent.
- InclusivED will only use personal information provided by you for the purposes for which it was collected.
- InclusivED will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent.
- InclusivED will not disclose your personal information to other institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
- InclusivED will remove personal information from our records when it is no longer required (except where archiving is required).
- InclusivED will have processes and policies to protect the personal information that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
- improper use
- unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
- InclusivED will only communicate with you through your choice of communication (email, telephone, messages, faxing or the use of the Australian Interpreting Services when deemed necessary by the participant or their representative.)
- InclusivED will create both a paper-based and electronic file to manage your data. These are securely kept under a password security code at InclusivED. A back-up of all information is stored on an external hard drive for archiving.
- InclusivED will keep all forms, rosters, NDIS Participant Plans, Individual Care Plans, Individual Education Support Plans, Emergency Information Plans and any financial documents safely are secured with password protection at all times.
- InclusivED will ensure that all information is accurate, complete, and updated to the best of our knowledge. It is the client’s responsibility to inform InclusivED of any changes to information that impact on the care, support and assistance given to the Participant.
- Any feedback listed on InclusivED’s website has been listed with permission from the Participant.
- Recordings, videos, photographs, or footage of attendance at events will not be taken without the written consent of the Participant or their representative.
- If you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact:
In writing to:
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 0414 380 970
InclusivED will endeavour to resolve your issue promptly.
Updated 1st May 2021